To some the eyelash curler is a gift from makeup heaven. However, to others, it is a weapon. A lot of women are afraid of using an eyelash curler due to the fear of ripping off their eyelashes, injuring their eyes, pain, or simply because they are unsure about how to use it properly. The following steps can help minimize the fear of eyelash curlers.
- Step 1: Start with a clean base. Ensure that your eyelashes do not have old mascara on them.
- Step 2: Open the eyelash curler, and with your eye open, put your upper lashes in between the top and bottom of the eyelash curler
- Step 3: Move the eyelash curler to the innermost eyelashes with the eyelash curler as close to the roots of your lashes as possible without touching your skin.
- Step 4: Gentle press down to close the eyelash curler.
- Step 5: Hold the clamp down for approximately 10 second
- Step 6: Repeat the steps going from your inner lashes to the outer ones until all lashes are curled
- Step 7: Enjoy your beautiful curled eyelashes which are now ready for some mascara